Yanjie Ji, Associate Professor
School of Transportation
Nanjing 210096, P.R.China
2003-2007 Ph.D. in Transportation Planning and Control, Southeast University
2001-2003 M.S. in Transportation Planning and Control, Southeast University
1997-2001 B.S. in Transportation Engineering, Southeast University
2011-2012 Civil Engineering and Geosciences, Newcastle University, UK, Visiting Scholar
2011-present Southeast University, Associate Professor
2007-2011 Southeast University, Lecturer
Transportation Planning and Control
Intelligent Transport Systems
2014-2018: Co-Investigator Sponsored by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC): Modern city multi-modal public transport system basic theory and key technology of efficiency improving
2012-2016: Co-Investigator sponsored by the National Basic Research Program of China: Synergistic mechanism and coupling theory of public transport oriented multi-modal transport system
2010-2012: Principal Investigator sponsored by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC): Planning method and parking guidance strategy of parking guidance information system based on synergy theory
2008-2011: Co-Investigator sponsored by Chinese National Programs for High Technology Research and Development: Optimization methods of traffic network structure of economic rings
2008-2010: Co-Investigator sponsored by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC): Planning theory of urban road transport network based on system coupling
2008-2009: Co-Investigator sponsored by the Construction Ministry of China: Optimization methods of urban road class configuring
PUBLISHED PAPERS (* corresponding author)
1. Ji Yanjie*，Weihong Guo, Phil Blythe, Dounan Tang, Wei Wang. (2013). Understanding drivers’ perspective on parking guidance information. IET Intelligent Transport Systems, 2013.
2. Ji Yanjie*，Dounan Tang，W. Guo, P.T.Blythe, Gang Ren. (2013). Detection of Outliers in a Time Series of Available Parking Spaces. Mathematical Problems In Engineering, 2013.
3. Ji Yanjie*，Dounan Tang，W. Guo, P.T.Blythe, W Wang. (2014). Forecasting available parking space with the largest Lyapunov Exponents method. Journal of Central South University of Technology, 2014. (Accepted)
4. Ji Yanjie*, Dounan Tang, Baohong He. (2013). Evaluating the effectiveness of variable message signs location scheme in parking guidance system. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 2013.
5. Jin Ming, Deng Wei, Ji Yanjie, Wang Hao. (2013). Influences of time step and cell size on cellular automaton model. Journal of Jinlin University Engineering and Technology Edition, 2013, 43(2): 310-316. (in Chinese with English abstract)
6. Ji Yanjie*,Weihong Guo, Phil Blythe. (2012). Design the parking guidance information for the drivers. 9th world congress, 2012,Vienna, Austria.
7. Jin Ming, Deng Wei, Wang Hao, Ji Yanjie. (2012). Two-lane cellular automaton traffic model based on car following behavior. Acta Physica Sinica, 61(24): 244502-244506. (in Chinese with English abstract)
8. Ji Yanjie*, Deng Wei, Wei Wang. (2011).A Planning Model for Determining Optimal Locations of Parking Guidance Sign Boards Based on Utility. Proceeding of ICCTP 2011, Nanjing.
9. Ji Yanjie*, Wei Wang, Deng Wei. (2010). A Fuzzy Knowledge-based Real Time Decision-making Method for Parking Reservation. Journal of South China University of Technology（Natural Science Edition），2010，38（10）：100-104. (in Chinese with English abstract)
10. Ji Yanjie*, Deng Wei, Wei Wang. (2010). A Planning Method for Determining Optimal Parking Space Display of Parking Guidance Sign Boards. The 10th International Conference of Chinese Transportation Professionals,Nanjing.
11. Ji Yanjie*, Wang Wei, Deng Wei. (2009).Micro-level parking behaviors within parking facilities and optimal parking space choice model. Journal of Southeast University(Natural Science Edition), 2009, 39(2)：399-403. (in Chinese with English abstract)
12. Ji Yanjie*, Wang Wei, Deng Wei. (2008). A model of parking choice and behavior. Transportation and Development Innovation Best Practices 2008, Beijing,China：395-400.
13. Ji Yanjie*, Wang Wei, Deng Wei. (2008).Two-phased parking choice approach for pre-trip parking guidance system. Journal of Wuhan University of Technology(Transportation Science & Engineering), 2008，32(6)：432-435. (in Chinese with English abstract)
14. Ji Yanjie*, Wang Wei, Deng Wei. (2008). A model for determining optimal parking space display of parking guidance sign boards. Journal of Highway and Transportation Research and Development. 2008, 25(9): 131-135. (in Chinese with English abstract)
15. Zhou Zhuping, Ren Gang, Ji Yanjie. (2008). Bibliometric analysis of static traffic management research in China and other countries. Journal of Information. 2008, 11, 41-46. (in Chinese with English abstract)
16. Ji Yanjie*, Wang Wei, Deng Wei. (2007). Available Parking Space Occupancy Change Characteristics and Short-term Forecasting Model. Journal of Southeast University (English Edition), 2007, 23(4)：604-608.
17. Ji Yanjie*, Deng Wei, Wang Wei, Liu Guangrong. (2007). Two-phased parking choice model for pre-trip parking guidance system. Transportation Research Board 2007 Annual Meeting. Washington, D.C., USA, 2007.