Participants are required to submit an abstract with a maximum length of 800 words (for the consideration of presentation) OR a full paper (for the consideration of Transportation Research Part E (TRE) special issue, or Multimodal Transportation (MULTRA, a forthcoming Elsevier new-launch journal) special issue or Best Student Paper Award) and give a presentation at ISMT 2021. The Best Student Paper Award will be selected among full paper submissions.
• Abstracts should be submitted with our Submission Template ISMT2021_Template.docx. Please convert it to PDF format.
• If you submit a full paper, the full paper should be combined with the Submission Template. The combined file must be in PDF format.
• The abstract/full paper should be submitted to the ISMT2021 easychair link:
• Deadline for abstract submission to ISMT 2021 (presentation only):
15 September1 October 2021
• Deadline for full paper submission (TRE/MULTRA special issue or Best Student Paper Award):
1 October 16 October 2021
• First-round review notification by ISMT 2021: 31 October 2021
• Deadline for ISMT 2021 registration: 5 November 2021
• Deadline for selected manuscript submission to TRE/MULTRA special issue: 5 January 2022
• Planned publication of TRE/MULTRA special issue: April-May 2022